Saturday, April 10, 2010

They're Back ...............

For whatever reason, my first blog has returned from the grave. All my posts appear to be intact. However, the one site that had linked to one of my posts has unlinked. Of course, I would have done so myself, right away. [It was nice to see that someone appreciated one of my posts enough to link up.]

The expression, "Once Burned, Twice Shy" comes to mind.

While it's nice to believe that once in a while someone comes by to see what I've written, my big secret is that I write for myself. I archive events, places, things, people, and thoughts I would like to come back to again and again. 

Leaving notes to myself in the form of Blogger posts means less to clutter my mind. No necessity to remember what I have stored online here. My information is available for retrieval, whenever or never.

Now I find myself leery ..... concerned for the safety of my archive, my posts, my memories. It may be a while before I am comfortable, again, posting on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment